stir cauldron plants
Syntax: stir <object>
This command is used to stir the contents of a cauldron.
Stirring certain items in a cauldron may result in the creation of a substance
which has magical properties when eaten.
Several things are important when mixing ingredients.
1) The order in which ingredients are placed in the pot makes a difference.
2) The results are likely to be the same time after time.
3) Bad mixes could be poisonous, or maybe just lose nutritional value.
4) Herbs, plants and other food types make good ingredients.
5) An ingredient with magic properties always helps.
6) Mixtures must be made of at least two things, but can contain more.
See also: help herbalism
Back to Turf's Homepage